Monday, January 23, 2012

Prompt 6


I do agree with this statement as a leader, it is better to be feared, than loved. If your loved your thoughts or ideas would not be expressed to the colony, town or country. In other words the leader or minister of the colony would not think my belief and leadership ideas are certainly true. If your feared by them leaders or ministers of your colony or town it means your ideas are being expressed and herd by others. I was feared by the leaders or ministers that I would make any religious ideas changes to my colony. I fought for the religious rights, I believe faith alone was enough in order to achieve Jesus salvation. This is why I was expelled and banned from Massachusetts. But, this just made me a great figure and influence to others. I influenced others to become leaders, after I myself became one.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment