Thursday, January 19, 2012

Prompt 1


In the dictionary leadership has been described as the process of social influence in which one person can enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a common task. To me leadership means a person who stands up for something and has a desire to change something he or she believe in. I think a leader starts to influence and inspire others to follow them. A leadership starts with wanting to change the point of view of the people or citizens. I believe a leader stands up to a governmental, equal or religious issues. We influence the ones who are willing to follow them all through their journey, for that common cause or goal. Leaders are made not born. The leaders are intelligent and stick to their beliefs. In cases, I think leaders face many trouble issues with the people who are against for the common goal or cause. I might even be force to get out of my own colony, town, state or country, with the people who are also following me for the cause or goal. I believe I am a leader, fighting for a good cause and wanting rights in my colony.






No comments:

Post a Comment