Monday, January 23, 2012

Prompt 2

 My objectives are to spread the word of religious freedom. I believe that people’s relationship with God do not need to be guide by minister or a leader. The religious leaders or ministers should not be only men. Women should be involved with the decisions that are made to the colony. I publicly discussed some religious ideas that other leaders thought were radical. The others leaders that were only men believed that we women should not be religious leaders. I want to involve the women culture into the colonies. The women would be the most benefit  to these ideas. This is why the other leaders did not like my ideas. The women will be involved with the decisions our leaders make for ourselves. We would have more privileges, such as voting, and speaking our ideas to the colony.

No comments:

Post a Comment