Monday, January 23, 2012

Prompt 5


I speak out what I believed was fair. Some of those religious  rules were unfair. I was the first religious leader and influence other leaders to stand up to what they believed in. I am an important figure  that started to challenge the leaders of a colony. I  am a big figure to the world because of the religious rights I stand for. In other parts of the country leaders were made. I was expelled from my own town or colony for what I believed in. The leaders that were man believed that us women should obey them and follow orders from them only. The leaders just felt I was a risks for the colony and their beliefs. Women fight for their rights, in getting involved with the decisions that are being made in a country, state or city.

No comments:

Post a Comment