Monday, January 23, 2012

Prompt 4

My motivation was me wanting to express my ideas and growing up with my father being a leader himself. He said to me, always stand up to what you believe in. My fierce and active spirit. I wanted women to also have a chance to make the big decisions of the colony. After having the bible studies and discussing the issues we had. I felt I was the one to lead this group and express their ideas. I was the brave enough to stand up for what I believed for. I also felt we did not need to be guide by other leaders or ministers. About our faith or relationship to God. I believe in my own criticism of their moral and logistic concept of running this colony. The support and involved citizens I had just motivated me more. They did believe in me, with the religious point of view I had. That were very different from the ones the leaders and ministers of the colony had.

No comments:

Post a Comment